Nazareth offers special education to both our residents and day students in small classrooms, typically comprised of a maximum of eight students. The teachers and paraprofessional aides ensure that each student recieves the personalized attention and individualized instruction he needs to maximize learning per his Individualized Education Program or 504 Plan. Nazareth's curriculum includes English Language Arts, mathematics, history-social sciences, science-technology/engineering, art, and physical education.
Our educational services provide:
- Year-round Educational Program, 216 academic days
- Classes instructed by licensed, master's level, Special Education teachers
- Low student - teacher ratio
- Individualized support
- Daily clinician check-ins and weekly therapy
- Breakfast and Lunch Program
Nazareth is licensed by the Massachusetts Department Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE).